ReefBot Reef Kinetics Issues Post them Here

What problems are you having with your REEFBOT?

  • RODI or Waste container volumes not calibrated

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Getting wrong results

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Results with large spikes up or down

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Unknown color recognition

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scheduling Problems

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WiFi Problems

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Management and Maintenance

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not running test with a high reagent fill value (IE. Not testing with a half a vial full)

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Hardware issues

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3

Jeremy Chatham

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2018
Messages
118
Reaction score
74
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are having trouble with your ReefBot, lets discuss them here.
Lets find out if we are all having the same issues.

I am currently experiencing the following issues with my new reefbot.

1.RoDi and waste container volumes are not calibrated correctly.
2.Result Values are not accurate.
3.Results I receive from the unit jump up and down while, other test kits suggest a stable reef aquarium.
 
If you are having trouble with your ReefBot, lets discuss them here.
Lets find out if we are all having the same issues.

I am currently experiencing the following issues with my new reefbot.

1.RoDi and waste container volumes are not calibrated correctly.
2.Result Values are not accurate.
3.Results I receive from the unit jump up and down while, other test kits suggest a stable reef aquarium.
Any pictures of your reef bot? To post
 
Yes I will post pics when I get home.
 
I have issue from the initial setup. During setting up in the app, I went back on couple of steps and now it says it’s already register. Can’t proceed any further
 
The company seems to want to help, however I never see any result from speaking with a representative.. It seems that they are sympathetic to the issues but not capable of fixing them. They say " yes we will increase the vial volume next month" then three months goes by without a change... This is the current trend with them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new