reefbreeder on / off switch, is there one?

reef tank 2.0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was playing with my Photon 24-V2 last night. just seeing what I can do with it. I have not created a schedule yet, have played with it a little bit.
Let's say I slide the sliders where I want them (non-schedule), is there a way to turn the light off since I am not ready to use it, but still have it remember any settings I currently have it set at? Right now, I'm sliding the sliders all the way to 0% to turn it off. I'd have to slide them back to where I want it once I resume testing.

I could unplug it each time, but would that reset any settings I might have set up to that point?

I looked on the fixture itself but didn't see any on / off buttons.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was playing with my Photon 24-V2 last night. just seeing what I can do with it. I have not created a schedule yet, have played with it a little bit.
Let's say I slide the sliders where I want them (non-schedule), is there a way to turn the light off since I am not ready to use it, but still have it remember any settings I currently have it set at? Right now, I'm sliding the sliders all the way to 0% to turn it off. I'd have to slide them back to where I want it once I resume testing.

I could unplug it each time, but would that reset any settings I might have set up to that point?

I looked on the fixture itself but didn't see any on / off buttons.
They don’t have one .Do you have the “pro version” that has the nexus app? Or the WiFi controller version? Either way you just go and set the lights to the % you want for each hour. If you want it “off” for that hour just make sure each individual channel is set to 0.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the pro version

thanks
I have the regular ones. Kinda wish I had finer control with the app, but I’m not gonna pony up 150 bucks to do it. Controller works fine generally. And they are good lights.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.1%
Back