• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefbreeders V2+ 50

mia relis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pm for pictures. A few weeks old. Not many hours on it.
$500 shipped

Soloreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont do business with this person. You send the money thru paypal and then they message you saying they are selling it to someone else. If you had a problem with me using PayPal goods and services to protect myself from scammers then maybe I would have never sent you the payment. To me you seem like a scammer. Your a point of sale.

OP
OP
mia relis

mia relis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont do business with this person. You send the money thru paypal and then they message you saying they are selling it to someone else. If you had a problem with me using PayPal goods and services to protect myself from scammers then maybe I would have never sent you the payment. To me you seem like a scammer. Your a point of sale.
Hi. Please retract this. I do not have any issue with goods and services. My issue is with the fact that the money is on hold. I know it’s not an issue on my side. (I use my PP account all the time). I simply messaged you and let you know that I would be contacting PP and that if I couldn’t get the money released to pay for shipping, then I would refund. Thank you for calling me a point of sale. Very cordial and kind of you.

OP
OP
mia relis

mia relis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you do want a full refund, please let me know and I’ll get it to you ASAP.

Soloreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Says on paypal why they hold payments and how they can be released sooner.

Screenshot_20200207-234326_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200207-234320_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200207-234312_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200207-234249_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200207-234240_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200207-234220_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200207-234212_Chrome.jpg

Soloreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you do so much buissness with paypal then how is it someone who uses just for buying can find out why they are holding the money? It took me a minute on paypal to find out why they hold money and how to get it released sooner? So yes you are a point of sale. Now I got $500 held up in processing for the next week because this and wasted time.

Soloreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And anytime I see you post something for sale on here I am going to reply to that post and let people know how shady you are.

OP
OP
mia relis

mia relis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Listen. I’ve already asked you if you wanted a refund. You haven’t indicated either way. I will just refer people back to this thread when you comment. It’s pretty obvious that you are dragging this whole thing out.
Again, if you want a full refund, please say so. Otherwise, I will attempt to get the money and ship out as planned.

OP
OP
mia relis

mia relis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just posting. Haven’t heard anything back from you.

OP
OP
mia relis

mia relis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You were online 40 minutes ago. No reason for you to not respond. At this point I feel like you were going to claim I scammed you all along. I’ll send you a refund now because I haven’t heard anything. I would like you to remove these slanderous posts, but if you feel like making my life more difficult for no reason, go ahead and leave them up.
9B54CE0C-7C80-4BA1-AB55-00B9001F113D.png

Caliguy1983

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the record PP holds are because of the sellers history and not the buyer. Once you have a certain amount of successful transactions they will no longer do that to you. That being said if you were to make another goods and service sale to someone else PP is going to do the same thing. At least until several more transactions go thru successfully. The only way to avoid this would be friends and family which is prohibited in reef2reef.

Soloreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well after I put in a complaint to pay pal that should have been a pretty good indication to send refund. As I put in the message on pay pal that I want my money back. After sending the money you never mentioned that you were going to conaltact paypal to see why the money is being held. You just said you needed the money to be able to ship and said you found someone else to sell it to that wouldnt protect themselves. You didn't mention or bother to offer a refund until I said I contacted paypal to not release the funds. Then you mentioned that you were going to contact paypal. After I told you I opened a complaint and requested the money back thru paypal. even after I requested a refund thru paypal you asked me to release the funds again. what the heck. like I would release the funds when you already stated that you found someone else to sell it to.

Screenshot_20200208-223115_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200208-223259_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200208-223323_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200208-223346_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200208-223354_Chrome.jpg

MichaelP121579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
PayPal almost always puts a hold on your funds untill buyer receives the item. It has happened to me a few times. But dont be fooled by PayPal either one of you, I sold a guy a T5 Hybrid fixture and he claimed I sent him a box of rocks. Yea! A box of rocks, PayPal gave him the money back! I had to fill a police report local and in his county as well, summited the documents to PayPal and was blessed to get my money back, but he still walked away with a free light. Long story short, nothing is secure with PayPal, it comes down to honestly and integratay on both parties. Just MY.02
Ps I haven't seen the guy on here since. Unless he made a new "handle"

OP
OP
mia relis

mia relis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ouch.
PayPal almost always puts a hold on your funds untill buyer receives the item. It has happened to me a few times. But dont be fooled by PayPal either one of you, I sold a guy a T5 Hybrid fixture and he claimed I sent him a box of rocks. Yea! A box of rocks, PayPal gave him the money back! I had to fill a police report local and in his county as well, summited the documents to PayPal and was blessed to get my money back, but he still walked away with a free light. Long story short, nothing is secure with PayPal, it comes down to honestly and integratay on both parties. Just MY.02
Ps I haven't seen the guy on here since. Unless he made a new "handle"
That sucks.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back