• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefbreeders V2+ 50

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The staff is currently looking into this seller. It seems there are multiple buyers who have been left without communication after payment.

codycolina707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is really bad, that's a very nice light, I hope it all works out for the buyer.
Ya sucks I feel pretty confident with paypal I've made 1000s of purchases and never had to file a claim that being said if I do get my money back just gonna bite the bullet and spend 200 more for a brand new one with 2 year warranty

MichaelP121579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ya sucks I feel pretty confident with paypal I've made 1000s of purchases and never had to file a claim that being said if I do get my money back just gonna bite the bullet and spend 200 more for a brand new one with 2 year warranty
I would call PayPal, if you haven't already

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just talked with paypal the seller has till the 8th to reply and he said it looks like it's more In my favor so I guess waiting game

I would not worry about it. Once the Seller has multiple buyers making claims against them it pretty much becomes a slam dunk case and PayPal refunds you your money pretty quickly. It's kind of amazing to see this thread from the start. He defends himself very well trying to claim he is a victim while all the time he was a predator.

codycolina707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would not worry about it. Once the Seller has multiple buyers making claims against them it pretty much becomes a slam dunk case and PayPal refunds you your money pretty quickly. It's kind of amazing to see this thread from the start. He defends himself very well trying to claim he is a victim while all the time he was a predator.
Ya I feel bad for the first guy and not listening to his advice.some people I'll never understand I'm type of person who never sells stuff just because I'd feel too bad if something where to happen with said item

Back