• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefbreeders V2+ 50

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PayPal almost always puts a hold on your funds untill buyer receives the item. It has happened to me a few times. But dont be fooled by PayPal either one of you, I sold a guy a T5 Hybrid fixture and he claimed I sent him a box of rocks. Yea! A box of rocks, PayPal gave him the money back! I had to fill a police report local and in his county as well, summited the documents to PayPal and was blessed to get my money back, but he still walked away with a free light. Long story short, nothing is secure with PayPal, it comes down to honestly and integratay on both parties. Just MY.02
Ps I haven't seen the guy on here since. Unless he made a new "handle"
Where was that buyer from? Just curious. I had a very similar thing happen to me except they swapped out coral frags with half full motor oil bottles.

codycolina707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya i bought it but kinda seems like lack of communication idk last i heard from them was tuesday and said they where gonna try to ship it today

codycolina707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I paid for this light around 12am Tuesday morning after not hearing anything from them wednesday or today.other than another user showing me messages that this person claimed I backed out of the deal tuesday after they already recieved my money shady stuff going on with this seller I wouldn't buy from them I just opened a claim to get my money back

Omar1107

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I paid for this light around 12am Tuesday morning after not hearing anything from them wednesday or today.other than another user showing me messages that this person claimed I backed out of the deal tuesday after they already recieved my money shady stuff going on with this seller I wouldn't buy from them I just opened a claim to get my money back
Sent you a pm

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back