ReefBum's Latest SPS Journey

Glad to see you got a piece of Jackson’s tenuis growing. Let us know if you start getting pinks in it.
 
Glad to see you got a piece of Jackson’s tenuis growing. Let us know if you start getting pinks in it.
Yes, some hints of pink are visible. Here is another picture....

SPS-pic32-Nov-11-2018.jpg
 
Here is an updated full tank shot as well as one from just over a year ago. Things are starting to get a bit crowded ;)

August 20th, 2019

Full-Tank-Pic-Aug-20-2019-1.jpg


July 27th, 2018

Full-Tank-Shot-July-27-2018.jpg
I applaud your effort for keeping that back pane THAT clean. I gave up
 
Nice! The growth on the FF Digi in the back corner is crazy. I need to start taking progression shots of my tank. I never think its growing until a run upon an old photo on the cloud.
 
ohh, man:)))) You need to come over again:))
 
Nice! The growth on the FF Digi in the back corner is crazy. I need to start taking progression shots of my tank. I never think its growing until a run upon an old photo on the cloud.
Thanks, yes crazy growth on that digi. Here are all of my FTS.....

April 30th, 2017
Full-Tank-April-30-2017-1.jpg


September 24th, 2017
Sep-24-2017-Full-Tank-pic2_edited-2.jpg


February 18th, 2018
Full-Tank-Feb-18-2018-pic1.jpg


July 27th, 2018
Full-Tank-Shot-July-27-2018.jpg


November 5th, 2018
Full-Tank-Nov-5-2018-pic1.jpg


January 22nd, 2019
Full-Tank-pic1-Jan-22-2019.jpg


May 13th, 2019
Full-Tank-Pic-May-13-2019.jpg


August 20th, 2019
Full-Tank-Pic-Aug-20-2019-1.jpg
 
Thats some amazing growth for such a short time. I've always admired your tanks and this one's no different.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new