• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reeferon

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifier615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sale DRASTICALLY left expectations to be desired. After payment took four days to tell me that shipping was miscalculated, then gave excuses as to why it would take more time to ship. All I wanted was the item I paid for and didn't mind at all paying the extra cost after I had a tracking number given to me that I was actually going to receive the item.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt and he did refund me my money through paypal which has no tied it up for 3-5 more days.....so in future dealings with his seller beware.....

facts
1. this person takes forever for returning PM's
2. this person procrastinated even shipping the item after receiving payment for 4 days.
3. after I had to state my expectation....seller got offended and refunded my money

THANK GOD I WAS LUCKY AND I AT LEAST I GOT MY MONEY BACK.

Reeferon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I responded to every pm in less than a day. Shipping was miscalculated and you didn't want to wait until I was able to make it to the post office again so u were disrespectful.
... when you became rude with me me I refunded you the money.

Im sorry your unhappy with the transaction. I did what I could to make you happy.

Enjoy the rest of your vacation.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Comment and rebuttal. We'll call it a day. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.7%

Back