Reefers in the CT area

  • Thread starter Thread starter jcosta26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I live in Waterbury and do not have a very reliable vehicle to get to Manchester for the meetings. I would REALLY be interested in going to them if they were a bit closer. I start my work week on Sunday night(3rd shift)but would be happy to "call out sick"to go to the meetings.
 
Hey guys is anyone interested?

65G Clear for life Acrylic tank (3/4 & 1" drains with 1" return)
30G sump tank
Over 80Lbs of dried coral & live rock
60Lbs of live sand
New fluval led with uv moon light
new jebao rw8 wavemaker
650gph sump pump
Currently has xenia coral, polp coral, and 1 more.
1 clown, 2 damels, decorator crab, emerald crab, 2 snails. 2 blue leg hermits
hang on skimmer

Make me an offer Im moving. Water parameters are are good.
I also have another 300Lbs or more of dried white coral from palm beach. I will sell the whole 300+ lbs for only $200
I have more pics as well

I'm in bridgeport CT
 

Attachments

  • 20150404_155445.jpg
    20150404_155445.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 114
  • 20150322_203016.jpg
    20150322_203016.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 83

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new