Reefkinetics Reefbot

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefwiser
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2013
Messages
7,538
Reaction score
7,200
Location
Louisville,Kentucky
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
66410d0e606453887102f1b7d3087499.jpg
 
THIS!! I want THIS!! I saw this one at last year's MACNA, and I am super stoked about it hitting the market! Great job @drernesto and team!
 
@drernesto please do keep me updated on this. I'm looking forward to watching this hit the market!
 
This was a really interesting and innovative product. Congrats guys. It was certainly interesting to see this very innovative product right on the other side of the table of the KH Guardian (which in less than a year is looking a bit long in the tooth already)

Given the innovation, I can't believe that neither this product, nor our product, the Trident, was shown on any of the RB videos.

One question I forgot to ask, how does it deal with those kits that have powdered indicators?
 
This was a really interesting and innovative product. Congrats guys. It was certainly interesting to see this very innovative product right on the other side of the table of the KH Guardian (which in less than a year is looking a bit long in the tooth already)

Given the innovation, I can't believe that neither this product, nor our product, the Trident, was shown on any of the RB videos.

One question I forgot to ask, how does it deal with those kits that have powdered indicators?

Hello Terence, it was great seeing you again in MACNA.
We are talking to various brands to make a liquid line for the ReefBot. Most of the tests kits can be changed easily into liquid.
 
hi - following along and wondering if there are any updates?
Hello @monkiboy, thanks for the follow! We are fine tuning the ReefBot and sending few specimens to our wholesalers around the world. Stay tuned and happy reefing!
 
awesome @drernesto. what parameters is the unit currently testing successfully? what parameters are in the pipeline? what information about cost and maintenance can you provide? basically what's the low-down for all folks not going to make it to RAP? thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new