Reefwave25 Alternate

Lolleo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it possible with two different reefwave25's to alternate one going and then stopping and then the other one going. Because I have two of them and I would like to place them both at the top pointing at each other but if I do it right now it will of course just point all flow to the center and go down from there when they meet versus allowing one side to go and the otherside to wait/go in the reverse order. If anyone has an idea of how to do this please let me know!

OP
OP
Lolleo

Lolleo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, you just need to setup a different schedule for each as opposed to pairing them up.
Found out it’s called anti sync and it requires them to be grouped and only works with two of the wave types uniform and one other one I can’t remember. One has to be synced and the other has to have synced off to make it anti sync

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found out it’s called anti sync and it requires them to be grouped and only works with two of the wave types uniform and one other one I can’t remember. One has to be synced and the other has to have synced off to make it anti sync
I have four (2 x 45 and 2 x 25) doing just that, it works pretty well! :) Try and stick in an air pump to make bubbles: then you can see the effect of any changes you make!

OP
OP
Lolleo

Lolleo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have four (2 x 45 and 2 x 25) doing just that, it works pretty well! :) Try and stick in an air pump to make bubbles: then you can see the effect of any changes you make!
Never thought of doing the bubble trick before thanks for the info.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back