Relatively new reefer in the UK

Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (27).gif
 
I tested weekly on my nano, but with this larger tank it’s been pretty hit and miss as everything has stayed pretty stable overall

ED3FFBB5-DD20-4330-8DC6-F848843AA072.png
I use an app called aquarium note to record everything with my set up, can scroll back through all your previous tests. Really helpful to know what's changed over time. I'd highly recommend
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I tested weekly on my nano, but with this larger tank it’s been pretty hit and miss as everything has stayed pretty stable overall

ED3FFBB5-DD20-4330-8DC6-F848843AA072.png

Magnesium? Some folk raise it to fight Bryopsis and it is a cornerstone element for chemical stability. I've already linked my one article for the day and I was hoping someone else might note this?

Welcome again to the most friendly and knowledgable reef site on the web, and #2 in the world only to the natural reefs themselves. Glad you joined Reef2Reef!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new