• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reliable online coral and macro stores ?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

reefpunk707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered a few different shipments of corals from aqua sd. Nice shipping nothing has ever showed up dead and they have sales all the time

OP
OP
ReefBud508

ReefBud508

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered a few different shipments of corals from aqua sd. Nice shipping nothing has ever showed up dead and they have sales all the time
going to have to check them out thanks for info i just bought a small order from tidal gardens a day after this post i received my purchase next day and was a+ for care and quality all around you pay alitte more for their products but the quality is impeccable down to the flyers they mail with it lol!

Bradley Creek Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve heard good things about Tidal Gardens too. Never bought any corals from online distributors but I’m ready to try it. Any other recommendations?

OP
OP
ReefBud508

ReefBud508

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve heard good things about Tidal Gardens too. Never bought any corals from online distributors but I’m ready to try it. Any other recommendations?
i actually do buy from tidal gardens they are very very professional as far as packing goes best I've seen so far he takes great care for shipment whether you spend 40 or 400 dollars in my opinion speak great volumes....his stuff is very very healthy just was looking for some different places to shop around I've heard horror stories of places not taking effort to make sure things arrive healthy and alive thanks for input

OP
OP
ReefBud508

ReefBud508

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i actually do buy from tidal gardens they are very very professional as far as packing goes best I've seen so far he takes great care for shipment whether you spend 40 or 400 dollars in my opinion speak great volumes....his stuff is very very healthy just was looking for some different places to shop around I've heard horror stories of places not taking effort to make sure things arrive healthy and alive thanks for input

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back