Renton's Evolution from 200 to 440 gallons

Wow was that the same walt disney frag from the 27th? amazing!
 
haha, I bet if could grow grow them that fast you would be a happy happy man, your wife wouldn't shake her head so much when you are slaying zombies.
 
Great picture update! Thanks for sharing...
 
So, everyone likes a good build thread, well I have a new build going, not of a tank but of a home addition and I thought some may find it interesting. While there is no plan for a new tank in the new addition, it does give the family more space and may be part of my evil plan to get a bigger tank in the next couple of years :)

Anyways, our home addition blows up our kitchen, kicks out a the back wall, extends the house into the back yard, tears off some of the roof and adds a couple bedrooms on top of that area. On to the pictures:

Edit: holy giant pictures, gotta fix that

Before:

WJFyidZh.jpg


ney9kbgh.jpg


GJgKhlZh.jpg


Let the games begin

fdqvtDLh.jpg


Bg4VPEKh.jpg


rk0nPY6h.jpg


nLEgB0Dh.jpg


Koi0Xrdh.jpg


p7aVqOoh.jpg


hFcGh2Kh.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new