Or, put another way that can be measured... What is the TDS of your feedwater, RO water, and DI water?How fresh is the RO membrane and DI resin in your RODI?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Or, put another way that can be measured... What is the TDS of your feedwater, RO water, and DI water?How fresh is the RO membrane and DI resin in your RODI?
Well the entire system is only about a little over a month old the resin hasn’t even began to change colors. How would I go about checking my RO water to see if there is an issue with it?Definitely looks like part of the ugly phase. Likely diatoms or dinos. Diatoms is most likely culprit in my opinion.
How fresh is the RO membrane and DI resin in your RODI?
I will get back to you on that. I’ll order a tds meter and check it when it arrivesOr, put another way that can be measured... What is the TDS of your feedwater, RO water, and DI water?How fresh is the RO membrane and DI resin in your RODI?
A TRM1 is a good choice for a typically configured RODI.I will get back to you on that. I’ll order a tds meter and check it when it arrives