Rev's 400+ Gallon Basement Inwall

Kcstoker1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK OK OK I get I stink! LOL!

Basically I haven't had much time. Since we found out, unexpectedly, that my dad had to have a quadruple bypass surgery I have had to take over all the Sunday morning preaching and pastoral duties for the past month and a half. Not including all the R2R duties.

So very sorry to hear about your dad. You're all in my thoughts and prayers.

Edit: glad to read he was doing better a few posts later. I've been away for a while...

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks y'all!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Holy smokes rev. That would have to be by far the nices fish rooms I have seen.:eek: You are one lucky man to have a wife that would give up a whole room just for it. The day my wife would let that happen we would be living on Mars. Love seeing all the pictures of the progress. Keep them coming!!!

ws6kid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm guessing Rev is up past his eyeballs with his daily responsibilities along with caring for 29 fish spread between 4 QT's.

So for those who need some eye candy, I'm going to help the boss out.

upload_2017-3-8_9-44-15.png

This was great :)

Glad to hear your father is doing well. My father had open heart surgery last September. It is incredible how bad these surgeries seem, but also how quickly his life improved as he recovered. Hoping your father has the same experience.

Terence

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to play devils advocate and to try and push this thread over 100 pages before he gives us the FTS, someone asked you for a FTS on Saturday and you haven't delivered either. I think you are both playing mind games with us :rolleyes:

You can see my tank on video behind me in our latest Neptune Systems video (shameless plug)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You can see my tank on video behind me in our latest Neptune Systems video (shameless plug)

Hmmm delete as spam or nah????? :p

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you everyone for the kind words about my dad and the tank. I am prepping for a tank shoot!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Take your time :) just having some fun and didn't want to find out you sold the apex board i made you :p
See... here's my theory on why we still have no FTS or fish pics and why I blame @Elder1945 for this situation.

You made that board of his too nice!! Now he just goes in and stares at that instead of finishing the tank or taking pics!!

Well... that or...

lLxCoWM.jpg

chefjpaul

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See... here's my theory on why we still have no FTS or fish pics and why I blame @Elder1945 for this situation.

You made that board of his too nice!! Now he just goes in and stares at that instead of finishing the tank or taking pics!!

Well... that or...

lLxCoWM.jpg
Definitely Aliens

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 56 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back