Rev's 400+ Gallon Basement Inwall

Btw this is my good friend/family Jay who really got in and got some stuff done on this thing!
 
I was getting help and then I wasn't and then I was again and tonight I FINALLY got some help and got the plumbing started! One more day and the tank will be plumbed to the sump.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg

That just looks awesome! I'm definitely jealous/happy for you as I watch this all comes together. :)
 
Thanks y'all!

Now need to find some brackets or something to hold all the plumbing in a nice tight stack and in place.

Ideas?
 
I was getting help and then I wasn't and then I was again and tonight I FINALLY got some help and got the plumbing started! One more day and the tank will be plumbed to the sump.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
Wow! That's some serious plumbing you've got going on there. Awesome job! Congrats!!!
 
Great build

Thanks I'm faking through it! Lol! Loads of help from the R2R family is helping make it successful!
 
I picked up a Garage Gator for my build too. Looking forward to the holidays to have some time to tinker with it!

Oh cool! Let me know how it goes.
 
Rev, If it is not to late, I would like to custom make a automatic roller filter to fit in your sump for you as a christmas gift if you would like one, just let me know,Ray.

Wow are you kidding!?!? What the what!?!?
 
I was getting help and then I wasn't and then I was again and tonight I FINALLY got some help and got the plumbing started! One more day and the tank will be plumbed to the sump.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
That looks amaze-balls! :eek:
 
Wow Rev! Is this getting wet anytime soon?
Wet? Why would he get this wet? I thought this was to launch his new terrarium forum, Forest2Forest! :eek::p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new