Revtree’s tank

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if the question, is which tank? We have to assume he has more than 1 :)

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i believe @sp1187 ,got revhtree to show pics ,lil while back...;) AGAIN..??...:D

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That seems to be more of a thread of people giving him a hard time about not keeping an updated build thread than an actual build thread...at least according to the last few pages that I've read.

How do we start a petition that he creates a traditional build thread.

787will

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That seems to be more of a thread of people giving him a hard time about not keeping an updated build thread than an actual build thread...at least according to the last few pages that I've read.

How do we start a petition that he creates a traditional build thread.
you'll have to read back, he's taking (or has taken) the system offline as he's moving home.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok so here's the low down. The system is coming down but I decided I would wait until the last possible time to do it so I could keep most of what I wanted for the new tank instead of starting over. SOOOOOO I decided to get hands off with the tank and let it do it's thing. I took the skimmer off-line and haven't bought fish or coral for well over a year with the exception of a mushroom from RAP Orlando. All I do is keep the 2 part topped off and clean the front glass.

Want to see a current photo? I'll snap one as soon as the lights come on for you. Don't expect to see a bunch of high end corals though. :p

OP
OP
Miami Reef

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so here's the low down. The system is coming down but I decided I would wait until the last possible time to do it so I could keep most of what I wanted for the new tank instead of starting over. SOOOOOO I decided to get hands off with the tank and let it do it's thing. I took the skimmer off-line and haven't bought fish or coral for well over a year with the exception of a mushroom from RAP Orlando. All I do is keep the 2 part topped off and clean the front glass.

Want to see a current photo? I'll snap one as soon as the lights come on for you. Don't expect to see a bunch of high end corals though. :p
Yes. Please post a picture here.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

YEP... :D

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok photo #1 - wide shot FTS, used the Tunze car magnet on the front glass and an orange filter because it’s mostly morning blues. I’ll more photos here shortly.

7C35101B-7191-4BAC-A41D-A38F4F2C6908.jpeg

OP
OP
Miami Reef

Miami Reef

Clam Fanatic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok photo #1 - wide shot FTS, used the Tunze car magnet on the front glass and an orange filter because it’s mostly morning blues. I’ll more photos here shortly.

7C35101B-7191-4BAC-A41D-A38F4F2C6908.jpeg
DANG REV! For a tank that only gets its front glass scraped with 2 part topped off that looks awesome! You are way too hard on yourself! Post more closeups. You seem a bit scared to go closer for some reason. ;Hilarious

Back