Richard Ross Juggling at MACNA

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,856
Reaction score
122,445
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This was a few years ago but it's worth reposting for those that have never seen it! LOL! It's pretty amazing actually.

 
That's SO cool!

We actually get to have a potluck with Rich Ross every year in December. He's one of the founders of the Bay Area Reefers Club which I'm apart of.

:D I'll have to request juggling at this year's potluck!
 
It was a great night!
 
Whoa! I'm not sure what's more amazing, the fact that Rick Ross was juggling big knives, or that he transformed himself into a skinny white guy....I did think it would be a bit odd the rapper would be at macna
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new