Rimless 105

*SENSI*

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2013
Messages
65
Reaction score
5
Location
Glendale, Az.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got the tank an lights yesterday waiting for all the other stuff 2 get here should be by the 11th
Rimless.jpg
 
thats great! the radions are soooo perfect for that tank or any tank really lol
 
I got the same tank but had the overflow moved to the end panel for a peninsula look. I went with the reef radiance 240 pro for light. Can't wait to see this come together.
 
i have been procrastinating like a ****, Everything else came in a week later, Decided to hard plumb the ins, got the uv sterilizer hung, then plumbed the returns, everything is in dry until i move it to its finale resting spot, fabbed some light brackets an got the RO/DI unit put in
20140307_184832.jpg
20140313_144819.jpg
20140321_181324.jpg
20140324_034049.jpg
20140325_022837.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new