RIPTIDE AQUACULTURE- Daily Updates! Buy any 4 get 1 FREE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
JuneFB copy.jpg

Welcome to Riptide Aquaculture info page about This event. We will be slam packed with tons of high quality Aquaculture WYSIWYG coral. Our goal is to add more and more coral to our site Every single day at 6 pm EST .Wondering where you can find the newest additions to our website, check out our Daily updates category.

THE DEAL
If our crazy prices are not enough to entice you there is MORE we will be offering a Buy 4 get 1 Free. if you are wondering how this works its very simply put 5 corals in your cart and one will become FREE. That's right its your choice what you get for free! One thing to note is that our website will choose the least expensive coral in your cart for the free coral; if that's a 80$ Frag then you will receive that WYSIWYG frag for free in your box!

COMMUNITY
You want more fun this crazy month make sure you check out out reef2reef.com and more specifically our thread about this epic sale! You will find tons of reef loving community members sharing there reefing experience!
we look forward to having you join us for this month daily updates!

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Welcome to Riptide Aquaculture info page about our month long event. This event will be slam packed with tons of high quality Aquaculture WYSIWYG coral. Our goal is to add more and more coral to our site Every single day at 6 pm EST and by the end of June we will have at least 1000 corals added to our site! Wondering where you can find the newest additions to our website, check out our Daily updates category.

THE DEAL
If our crazy prices are not enough to entice you there is MORE we will be offering a Buy 4 get 1 Free. if you are wondering how this works its very simply put 5 corals in your cart and one will become FREE. That's right its your choice what you get for free! One thing to note is that our website will choose the least expensive coral in your cart for the free coral; if that's a 80$ Frag then you will receive that WYSIWYG frag for free in your box!

COMMUNITY
You want more fun this crazy month make sure you check out out reef2reef.com and more specifically our thread about this epic sale! You will find tons of reef loving community members sharing there reefing experience!

Awesome!!!

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to Riptide Aquaculture info page about our month long event. This event will be slam packed with tons of high quality Aquaculture WYSIWYG coral. Our goal is to add more and more coral to our site Every single day at 6 pm EST and by the end of June we will have at least 1000 corals added to our site! Wondering where you can find the newest additions to our website, check out our Daily updates category.

THE DEAL

COMMUNITY

Danggggggg the site is on fire!!!!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%

Back