• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RKL+ w/o pH probe but with float switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom@HaslettMI

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2011
Messages
483
Reaction score
95
Location
Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a used ReefKeeper Lite (plus) controller for sale. The only thing missing is the pH probe, calibration solutions, and mounting screws. It does however come with a Digital Aquatics Float Switch Kit. Everything listed below for $231.17 shipped to lower 48.
I am not parting out at this time. So, please don't ask.

RLK lite head unit, SL1, PC4 (x2), SID, iTemp probe, float switch kit, 3' bus cable, 6' bus cable


Please PM me or post here if you have questions or want to buy these. Oh, and paypal only please.

Thanks for looking,
Tom
 
Bump. Some interest but no takers. I am also now willing to part out. Please PM me if you're interested. Only serious buyers please.

Thanks for looking,
Tom
 
part out prices

I'm going to set up the RKL portion on my dad's FW tank. So, here's what's available:

Qty Item Price

1 PC4 $70
1 SL1 $50
1 Float switch kit $10


Prices do not include shipping. All items will come with the corresponding length bus cable. Only serious buyers please. Based on recent experiences I will not hold anything... whoever pays first gets the item. I don't like doing sales this way but I want these sold and am tired of wasting my time.


Thanks for looking,
Tom
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new