RO BUDDIE + Di questions

I got approximately 200-300 gallons but I’m sure I could have gotten more had I not ran hot water through the membrane. So far with my new membrane and new DI resin I’ve gotten close to 100 gallons and my TDS monitor still reads 9 after membrane and 0 after DI.
These 200-300 gals were over the course of many months?
 
I've had mine for about 11 months. Have not changed any of the filters yet. Have gone through at least 250 gallons. I did install a pressure gauge and have the same water pressure as when new. Tap water is about 125tds. If you're only doing 5 gallons or fewer water changes go for it. If you think you will upgrade your tank and need more, I'd go for a 150ghp 4 or 5 stage. It fits my need for an Evo and will also be pulling double duty when I get my 20 Waterbox set up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new