Rock Flower Anemones?

duberii

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I've recently developed a love for rock flower anemones and feel as if I'm ready to get one. Does anybody have one that they could part with? I'm particularly fond of the ones with frilly tentacles, but I'm down to see what you guys have. Thanks!

rtn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Around how much were they?

I didn't ask or notice, I wasn't shopping for nems. I have two in my tank and they are enough of a pain for me! :)

You could call them or swing by and take a look.

raketemensch

Ape That Likes Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked one up at Waterbury Aquarium last week. It's not one of the ultras, it's "just" white, but it's beautiful. I'm just getting started, and am planning to make this 14g biocube into an RFA garden. Just RFAs, some bumblebee snails (to deal with vermetids) and a tuxedo urchin right now. I'm still looking for 3 sexy shrimp to handle the extra mysis when the nems "miss"...

I wish I could find more locally, I hate the feeling of shipping living things to CT in the winter.

CJreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a white one at the local store as a trade for some of my Xenia. That was a couple weeks ago and it slowly picked up color. It must have bleached with the shock of being harvested. It now has a green mouth and turned brown and white. The brown looks like it wants to show some purple. May be yours will pick up some color too. Actually I liked mine when it was white.

OP
OP
duberii

duberii

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a white one at the local store as a trade for some of my Xenia. That was a couple weeks ago and it slowly picked up color. It must have bleached with the shock of being harvested. It now has a green mouth and turned brown and white. The brown looks like it wants to show some purple. May be yours will pick up some color too. Actually I liked mine when it was white.
I have a ton of xenia now... but I already picked up a rock flower :p maybe I'll try to trade for a frag

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back