Rodi w/ booster pump help.

kchristensen8064

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2013
Messages
1,030
Reaction score
1,048
Location
Fort Collins, CO
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, I have a BRS 5 stage RODI system with a booster pump, It is supposed to shut itself down when everything is full, and it sort of does... When it gets to the point where all ATO reservoirs are full it shuts off but then pulses on and off until I manually cut power. Has anyone had this happen, and if so what was the fix for it? I have researched possible reasons and still have not come up with a solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is my only piece of equipment that is not running 100% like it should and I'd really like to get it resolved.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new