• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Royal Exclusiv BK180 skimmer for....

AcroFarmerRWB

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2015
Messages
637
Reaction score
252
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bubble King skimmer in great condition I'm looking to trade for either of the following:

2 Ecotech radions gen 2 pro
or gen 3 pro + money on my end!

2+ maxspect gyre 150 depending on condition

8+ jebao wp15 powerheads
^maybe a store would want to trade some stock for a skimmer!

Ati 36" 8 bulb t5ho plus money!

Large external reef octopus skimmer for 500g+


Pm me any offers!

image.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I got a 500 skimmer if interested I understand u sold the skimmer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new