RTA: Tiki Madness After Sale! Use Code: Tikitorch for 25%OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LeeLoo Lola

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek
828CBB05-8CCE-4036-B4E4-915DA4AA05DF.jpeg
Emoji Love GIF by MOODMAN
One day!!! Awesome collection. My tank is only a few months old and it is so hard not to buy all the things. I’m still going through the ugly diatom bloom too.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know I’m looking at their site now even though orchid told me to stop buying coral
Shaq No GIF
And you are gonna let a woman tell you what to do? (just pretending i'm tough. I may wear the pants...but only at my wife's direction!!)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20211229-165759_Yahoo Mail~2.jpg

Here is what I picked up with my gift card. I'm a stick guy, but it was really nice to pick corals that I normally would've never chosen otherwise. Many of these are the first coral of their species that I've owned.
I will say you have some of the most amazing micromussas I've seen from any vendor before.

Thanks again @RiptideAquaculture
you-rock (1).gif

LeeLoo Lola

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I meant reefin in general..not the age of the tank.
Reefin since I was about 20 years old. Do I have to say how many years that has been? Let’s just say a while! Lol This is my first time not using live rock. A lot has even changed in the 6 years I took off.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefin since I was about 20 years old. Do I have to say how many years that has been? Let’s just say a while! Lol This is my first time not using live rock. A lot has even changed in the 6 years I took off.
Nope. Just asking. Not trying to put you on the defensive.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was just a joke as to me being 46.
Old Lady Dancing GIF by Mattiel
Cool. I don’t want any of my smart butt comments to be taken poorly. Especially since I am a fellow 46 year older. Ultimately my question was just trying to understand your reefing experience level. White rock and that many corals for a newbie usually is a good indicator that a lot of expensive equipment is coming up in the market place. Glad to hear that you have experience under your belt.

LeeLoo Lola

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Here is what I picked up with my gift card. I'm a stick guy, but it was really nice to pick corals that I normally would've never chosen otherwise. Many of these are the first coral of their species that I've owned.
I will say you have some of the most amazing micromussas I've seen from any vendor before.

you-rock (1).gif
Had my eye on that joker lobo too!
high five lacey chabert GIF by Hallmark Channel

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

you-rock (1).gif
well what can i say the frist try is always free after that youll be hooked on them Micros!

LeeLoo Lola

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool. I don’t want any of my smart butt comments to be taken poorly. Especially since I am a fellow 46 year older. Ultimately my question was just trying to understand your reefing experience level. White rock and that many corals for a newbie usually is a good indicator that a lot of expensive equipment is coming up in the market place. Glad to hear that you have experience under your belt.
Nah..I’m not easily offended because I’m likely worse than you. We researched for months and months before starting our new build. So far our biggest regret is not going bigger!!!
Nah..not taken poorly. I’m probably worse than you. I also admittedly have problems not buying all the pretty things at once. My husband does his best to tame the beast!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 110 43.5%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 85 33.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 41 16.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 13 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.6%
Back