Ruby Reef rally pro inverts

reefer10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2010
Messages
280
Reaction score
7
Location
Normal, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I wanted opinions on using Ruby Reef rally pro in a tank with live rock and inverts. Has anyone used it with an urchin and/or pithos crab.
 
VERY SAFE TO USE.
 
Hi, I wanted opinions on using Ruby Reef rally pro in a tank with live rock and inverts. Has anyone used it with an urchin and/or pithos crab.

It’s fine with those invertebrates. I sometimes hear issues with corals, but I suspect those people were already having some issues, and their corals were stressed.

That said, the only disease I recommend this for is treating Brooklynella in clownfish, and then only because the better drug, formalin, isn’t safe to use in homes.
 
It’s very safe, but only effective against Brooklynella.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new