Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi, I wanted opinions on using Ruby Reef rally pro in a tank with live rock and inverts. Has anyone used it with an urchin and/or pithos crab.
So I’ve used the rally pro for 5 consecutive days in the tank. It’s not really helping for what I thought was brook. Should I do a concentrated bath instead. If if it didn’t help in the tank, possibly not brook I’m dealing with?
If you zoom in the affected area are noticeable. Slime on bottom of gill covers, edge of fins, and base of dorsal fins on the body, and eye slime is new last several days.
What is your thought? I also thought there would be labored breathing with brook?