Sabella's 450L mixed reef build thread

20180612_181944.jpg
 
And yes I lost that two guys corals piece was INSANE.

Also I've cut frags totalling about 3 of those colonys combined in all.
 
Im really out here still buying stuff when reef a palooza is in a day. I need help...
If what you bought is the last picture it’s a good buy no matter what day! Very nice!
 
IMG_20180625_161851_894.jpg
IMG_20180625_161849_664.jpg
IMG_20180625_161709_884.jpg
this is going to bother me for the next couple of days. I had to cut the frag rack in half and separate both colony so they won't fight. I also want to keep the day glo but I have no idea how I'm going to go about mounting this thing. It took up every single mm of space including up through the holes and onto the bottom of the disk the original colony was on.

The second photo is underneight the main colony
 
IMG_20180625_161851_894.jpg
IMG_20180625_161849_664.jpg
IMG_20180625_161709_884.jpg
this is going to bother me for the next couple of days. I had to cut the frag rack in half and separate both colony so they won't fight. I also want to keep the day glo but I have no idea how I'm going to go about mounting this thing. It took up every single mm of space including up through the holes and onto the bottom of the disk the original colony was on.

The second photo is underneight the main colony
What is the acan in the bottom of the picture? Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new