Sacramento!! ??

I'm going to be in Sacramento for work. I won't have time to go to East Bay shops, but I would be curious for recommendations on fish stores to check out close to Sacramento. I'd rather rely on you folks versus yelp.
 
Your reef has a ton of selections. And tons of low priced corals. I'll be making a trip there in a couple weeks to get a bunch of cheap corals.
 
Having a moving out sale anyone in the Sacramento area have any questions please message me I’m selling a lot of stuff I will be making a post in the sell forum also moving to a different state so I’m not going to be able to take any of it with me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new