Saguaro Reefs 130

Jason Hieger

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2017
Messages
180
Reaction score
409
Location
Phoenix
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

A year late to start my build thread. Our Crystal Dynamics tank was delivered September 9th 2021. I will focus on SPS with a select few other pieces. Below are the details:

Tank: CDA 48*28*22
Stand: CDA frame, Porter Barn Wood doors and "bar top"
Sump: Bashsea 30*15*16 Black
Control: GHL
Return: Ecotech M2
Flow: Maxspect 350's and 2 - MP 40's
Skimmer: Deltec IX1000
UV: Pentair 40W
Lighting: 2 -ATI Straton's
ATO: Tunze 3055
Dosing: ESV two part
Rock: CaribSea dry rock- NSA

Still a lot left to do but I'll share a few pictures of delivery and setup:
Tank Delivery.JPG
Tank Setup.JPG
Screen Top.jpeg
Controller.JPG
 
Very cool setup :) Following along!
 
We had our son's 5th b-day party, went to Disneyland, had Thanksgiving at our house and put-up Christmas this week. Somewhere in there I cleaned out the grow out room. Whew! I'm excited to go back to work!

DSC_0029.jpg
DSC_0030.jpg
DSC_0031.jpg
DSC_0033.jpg
DSC_0040.jpg
 
A couple of quick phone pictures from this evening.
BC Bonfire table
IMG_5767-2.jpg

IMG_5770-2.jpg

BC Raindrops on Roses

IMG_5774-2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new