Salt deposits

Robert DeWolfe

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2021
Messages
35
Reaction score
4
Location
houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do y’all recommend I do about the salt deposits on the tank rim? Should I just wipe it off or put it back in tank to level out the salinity?

E003E3F2-C40B-463B-9DD5-E093369EFB67.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new