Salutations from the Cayman Islands

Cayman_Reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
16
Location
Cayman Islands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been reef keeping for about 21 months now, so not quite a newbie, but learning as I go. Since late August 2023, I've been helping to maintain the Caribbean's first coral spawning laboratory. It was a baptism by fire, having had no experience prior, but I've learned a lot in the interim. This forum has been a great help - I've been browsing for a while now, but just now decided to make an account. I was prompted to create Meet&Greet post, and I don't want to be rude, so here I am. You'll probably see me in the threads from time to time.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I've been reef keeping for about 21 months now, so not quite a newbie, but learning as I go. Since late August 2023, I've been helping to maintain the Caribbean's first coral spawning laboratory. It was a baptism by fire, having had no experience prior, but I've learned a lot in the interim. This forum has been a great help - I've been browsing for a while now, but just now decided to make an account. I was prompted to create Meet&Greet post, and I don't want to be rude, so here I am. You'll probably see me in the threads from time to time.
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new