Sam7's 40 breeder mixed reef

Your tailspot looks like mine, always looking 9 months pregnant, little piggies. Small fish with a huge personality. Some people say I’m a tailspot Blenny fanatic but that’s silly!
IMG_4853.jpeg
IMG_4865.jpeg
IMG_4489.jpeg
 
Last edited:
What part of Michigan are you from? I was born in Grand Rapids and my parents were from Cadillac. Moved when I was very young. Raised in NE Ohio. Lots of extended family up there. Tend to only visit for weddings anymore.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new