Sam7's 40 breeder mixed reef

Your tailspot looks like mine, always looking 9 months pregnant, little piggies. Small fish with a huge personality. Some people say I’m a tailspot Blenny fanatic but that’s silly!
IMG_4853.jpeg
IMG_4865.jpeg
IMG_4489.jpeg
 
Last edited:
What part of Michigan are you from? I was born in Grand Rapids and my parents were from Cadillac. Moved when I was very young. Raised in NE Ohio. Lots of extended family up there. Tend to only visit for weddings anymore.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new