OP
OP
Parham

Parham

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These look like either/or both of Spionid and/or Chaetopterid worms, both of which would be good for your system.
Plz See the bottom left my donate reef

20161027_021423.jpg

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I should not have said it that way, as I'm pretty sure you're not from the US.

The other people are right, in that it is a Spaghetti worm (Terebellid) or a Hair worm (Cirratulid). They are good to have in your tank, so you do not have to worry.

OP
OP
Parham

Parham

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I should not have said it that way, as I'm pretty sure you're not from the US.

The other people are right, in that it is a Spaghetti worm (Terebellid) or a Hair worm (Cirratulid). They are good to have in your tank, so you do not have to worry.
Tanx for reply but i think my donate not is good for worm.

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
plz way me claen worm

You're looking for a way to get rid of them? I'm sure there are some fish that eat them, but people don't usually try to get rid of this species of worm, because they are 'good" to have.

JerseyReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1479349362.398776.jpg

Hey guys, I know this pic is garbage but these showed up today in my tank. There's like 10 of them bunched together and spreading out across my sand. They're moving like arms to a starfish similar to video on this post. What do you think, same diagnosis as with the original question? Could there be a possible nasty alternative?

Back