**SBB Corals Live sale** 800+corals-1 Year Anniversary up to 80% off!! $1500 in Gift card Giveaways!!! $1,$5 and Free corals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@OrchidMiss
@Gtinnel
@zoa what
@tbrown3589
@teach204
@Melanie Fish
@TnFishwater98
@Digitalfirex
@Billldg
Lets Go Game Ready GIF by StickerGiant

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't read a book since I was required to for school
I was the same way till I brought “The Gunslinger” with me to the beach one day. It’s a sci-fi western and it’s phenomenal. Reading that 7 book probably 6,000 page series really made an impact on my life. Try it. The first book is a quick read.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was the same way till I brought “The Gunslinger” with me to the beach one day. It’s a sci-fi western and it’s phenomenal. Reading that 7 book probably 6,000 page series really made an impact on my life. Try it. The first book is a quick read.
did-not-read-lol.gif

I may give it a try.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME
MURDER MYSTERY

TITLE GIF.gif

There's been a murder! Who did it?! What did they use?! WHERE DID THEY DO IT?!! For this game, it's time to put on your detective hat and solved the mystery! Every few hours, I will give you another clue. This tells you who/what/where is NOT involved with the murder. The first person to use these clues and deduce who did it, what they used, and where they did it wins FREE SHIPPING FROM SBB CORALS!!!

However, you only get three guesses total. Once you use all three, you're out. Good luck!

Print this card or write down the info to play:

CARD.JPG

Last edited:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
NEW GAME
MURDER MYSTERY

TITLE GIF.gif

There's been a murder! Who did it?! What did they use?! WHERE DID THEY DO IT?!! For this game, it's time to put on your detective hat and solved the mystery! Every few hours, I will give you another clue. This tells you who/what/where is NOT involved with the murder. The first person to use these clues and deduce who did it, what they used, and where they did it wins free shipping from SBB CORALS!!!

However, you only get three guesses total. Once you use all three, you're out. Good luck!

Print this card or write down the info to play:

CARD.JPG
Who done did it and why?

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 27 22.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 84 71.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.2%
Back