**SBB Corals- Mid Yea coral show!** 450 WYSIWYG coral Drop!!! Prize, games, Gift card Giveaway $1, $5 Corals. Hot New releases!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't you tempt me!
everybody shrug GIF by Harlem Globetrotters

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought my nitrates were bottomed out so I was actually dosing and then my friend Hanna said I was at 30! My phosphates are pretty low but I need a more accurate test kit than the one I have. I think they're around .25 but I need a ULR. I was looking at the Nyos. Thoughts?

The only phosphate test I’ve used is the ULR Hanna. It is one of the must have Hanna checkers IMO.

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it bad that I use the regular hanna phosphate checker? Not the ULR one...

otzhorse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok IG hate me or someone hacked my account. The orig account I had has been blocked for "unacceptable content" I have tried to open a new account with every email I have and none will create a new account. So I think they have tagged my IP addy for some weird reason. Any tech savvy people know how to work around this? or get a new account set up?
If you think it's your ip run it through a VPN and it will change. I doubt that is the case though.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it bad that I use the regular hanna phosphate checker? Not the ULR one...
You just lose some accuracy. It’s likely still fine unless your phosphate is close to 0

ETA, I just looked it up the ULR is accurate to .02 while the normal one is accurate to .04

Last edited:

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you think it's your ip run it through a VPN and it will change. I doubt that is the case though.
Work machine runs through a VPN so that's likely why I could set up a new one with no issues. Tried on my regular personal connection and nothing worked.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought my nitrates were bottomed out so I was actually dosing and then my friend Hanna said I was at 30! My phosphates are pretty low but I need a more accurate test kit than the one I have. I think they're around .25 but I need a ULR. I was looking at the Nyos. Thoughts?

Get the ulr hanna one your new nitrate checker needs a new friend.

otzhorse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Work machine runs through a VPN so that's likely why I could set up a new one with no issues. Tried on my regular personal connection and nothing worked.
Glad you got it fixed up. At least we know you will be able to enter the drawing now. :)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice!

I think one of my sbb mushrooms is starting to split!! All I have is this crappy pic as proof...
20220511_204952.jpg
I only have one SBB mushroom it’s kinda tucked away in a corner of the tank where I don’t notice it very much. I may try and take a pic of it tomorrow if I have time.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back