**SBB Corals- Mid Yea coral show!** 450 WYSIWYG coral Drop!!! Prize, games, Gift card Giveaway $1, $5 Corals. Hot New releases!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Wakenbaker420

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starfish had to go check it out

Attachments

• 1652383257833.jpg
    1652383257833.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 28

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my Jersey Corals shipment yesterday! With the 1$ Holy Grail Hammer. Good times
$1 HG hammer!!! JC delayed my shipment to next week. I have close to 20 pieces including 3 large acro colonies and they could not pack them up on time to make the shipment

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need alert not hobby related @SBB Corals
Watching antique roadshow. They had a Bahne skate board being reviewed. Found out that Tony Hawks very first skateboard was a Bahne and its in the Smithsonian. The board they reviewed was worth 200- 400$.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yall remember my gmk from the last thread? Well the main polyp from when i fragged it. It opened up today :) hoping the other 2 frags open so i can potentially have 3 frags of gmk
I’d love to have a gmk but I don’t always have the best of luck with zoas. I swear I do fine with the harder corals, but I kill the easy ones. Although from what I understand from reading is that gmk have a bad habit of melting.

charles7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d love to have a gmk but I don’t always have the best of luck with zoas. I swear I do fine with the harder corals, but I kill the easy ones. Although from what I understand from reading is that gmk have a bad habit of melting.
Honestly, its the persons water in my opinion. Whether its the right amount of “dirty”, i think people who do well with super advanced stuff may not do the best with dirtier corals. I have orange bam bam zoas… lowest of the low. They got zoa pox, i got that fixed, got them again for no reason. Fragged it and got rid of the pox. 2 polyps left out of 10+ and it hasnt grown a polyp in months.

I have gmk for a month and it goes from 1 to 3 polyps. Then i accidentally hit the polyp and caused a bacteria infection. So my fault not just randomly melting.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back