SBB guest on Reefbum

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi. I have to say, Shane, SBB corals has some of the best corals I have ever seen in person. The zoas, mushrooms, Goni, and of course the Tenuis. The colonies are just jaw dropping and the man is humble willing to share his advice, whether it b dips, dosing, lighting, and husbandry He has a thread here in community and always has time for his customers. He just embraces everything coral. He makes u feel welcome in his facility eager to show off the tanks with their kaleidoscope colors. Last sale was insane. Definitely evident w the traffic on his website. Glad I was able to catch it. Oh btw We all chipped in and hired the optimum truck to stay outside on his next sale. Just sayin.. Idk know about you but I think it would be great to have him as a guest on Reefbum. Maybe we can get behind him here and see if that can happen. I’m sure quite a few people would tune in. Shane ty for today. Stay safe and Happy Reefing all.

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dam you got me excited thinking I missed him already on it. Seconded!! I luckily get to go see the operation for the first time in person tomorrow but I've seen his stock at RAP NY and it's absolutely insane. His corals look fake in person. On top of that he was so generous last live sale I have concerns about his overall health and if he's just giving them away. On top of thattt he takes the effort to very timely respond to reefers questions no matter how many times they've already been asked or how personal and detailed they are. Would love to watch him talk coral for a few hours.

OP
OP
HudsonReefer2.0

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dam you got me excited thinking I missed him already on it. Seconded!! I luckily get to go see the operation for the first time in person tomorrow but I've seen his stock at RAP NY and it's absolutely insane. His corals look fake in person. On top of that he was so generous last live sale I have concerns about his overall health and if he's just giving them away. On top of thattt he takes the effort to very timely respond to reefers questions no matter how many times they've already been asked or how personal and detailed they are. Would love to watch him talk coral for a few hours.
U will not b disappointed. Everything is happy.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 81 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back