SBOX 32" BASIC - 3 CHANNEL On a 40 Gallon Breeder

KirkPatrick

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2021
Messages
23
Reaction score
16
Location
Charleston
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I searched without luck. I am updating my tank lighting from two 30 watt Amazon lights to a SBOX 32" Basic - 3 Channel that will be run on separate timers. My question is where is a good starting point for my settings? I have mostly soft corals with a couple of exceptions. Also I do not have a par meter.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new