SCA 112 PNP Build

Hi, I'm considering one of these tanks. Any updates with the system?
 
Hi, I'm considering one of these tanks. Any updates with the system?
Hello yes I have had this setup now for a while. Here is my honest review. The display is great. It's very well built. I hate the sump and the stand. The sump is so big and barely gives you any room to add things or clean. The stand is solid but they use cabinet grade hinges and screws witch rust and break apart. If you are interested in this you can't go wrong with the tank, just get another stand and sump setup.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new