mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope he makes a comeback, I really enjoyed his chill videos.

He's a football coach IIRC so hopefully his season is over or getting over and he'll have time for a new tank

Sppf121

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it seems odd to me that you would waste your time with that. That’s being said I would like to say. I appreciated what CJ gave the reefing community. If he never makes another video, which I hope is not the case, I feel that he is one of the biggest reasons I am having what I consider success today.

“Do what you do” and quit trolling the man.

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always enjoyed his videos. The production quality was always excellent, well thought out and well presented. I felt his JBJ45 was one of the prettiest, best planned tanks I have seen. His inspiration is one of the reasons I decided to go a bit smaller with an LPS focused 37g instead of something bigger and higher tech that could be more of a struggle. I thank him for his contributions, wish him well and look forward to his return.

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice build as always @CJs Aquariums - In my opinion, the smaller the tank the harder it is to maintain especially if you have an SPS Dominate type tank which is what I will be aiming for on my new SCA 150 Rimless build.
Instead of going with the SCA PNP system, I had SCA Aquariums custom build me a Rimless 150, so I had SCA drill me two holes for my 20'' Synergy External Overflow box since I wanted to go with a Bean type animal system for my drains.
Plus, the PNP systems from SCA takes up way to much real estate in the tank vs going with an External Overflow box! Tank looks just like mine but my measurements are the following - 60''x24''x24''. I am not a big fan of Euro braced tanks unless you have a canopy sitting on top.
All in all your canopy CJ came out pretty tight! See I will be running two #Orphek Compacts on my SCA150 but instead of floating them in the canopy as you did, I WILL be mounting them with a pair of @Orphek mounting legs that I bought direct.
Any new Updates with the tank mate? Keep it easy homie and peace out!

Atlantik Compact V4 (Gen 2) LED fixtures w/ a set of Mounting Legs
51051996_1460980894036888_7594613012489568256_o.jpg

MyReefRobbedMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New tank build coming soon fellas good to be back!
Welcome back .. but you never really left just a time out lol I literally just checked to see if you came back and low and behold here you are few days prior. Don’t feel obligated just enjoy your hobby

Back