• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SCAMMER - ReefinItReal88!!!!!!! LOCATED IN NH

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So just so everyone knows the scammer has been caught and the scammer is not me, Jsak1976 or the legitimate business Granite State Aquatics. Hopefully now all the people who made comments and shared this R2R post on their coral Facebook pages could share this it, would be appreciated. @revhtree Thanks for helping clear this up
I wasn't outting you, I was making sure you have a clear name here on R2R with that scammer using other people's usernames.

Sorry y'all if it came across otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you say he has "been caught", the police have arrested him?
I didn't falsely connect anyone.
That's quite a reach buddy.
I wanted to make sure he's not being negatively affected by that guy using that specific username elsewhere.

Last edited:

jsak1976

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you say he has "been caught", the police have arrested him?

When I said “he’s been caught” the people that were scammed by him know who he is and have his info and so doesn’t R2R. R2R doesn’t want to share his personal info so they keep deleting all the post the people put up saying this is him. My point of my post was IT’S NOT ME!

I know who he is and have been warning people about him for the last year. I know 3 people personally that he’s screwed over and have already shared all info I had to help people find him.

Last edited:

jsak1976

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn't outting you, I was making sure you have a clear name here on R2R with that scammer using other people's usernames.

Sorry y'all if it came across otherwise.

This was not directed towards you sir, or anyone in particular. I’m just sick of my name being connected with this scammer, people on this post have made untrue comments and then people go share it to face book sites using my name saying I’m the scammer, even if R2R goes back and deletes all the false comments it’s still out their being shared now.

jsak1976

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy from Florida said I am the scammer and shared the link to my Facebook page lol

25913C08-65DB-4885-90DD-A69496786FF1.png

joe0813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also im glad people are getting a refund but not turning him in and getting him reprimanded by either the police or someones hands is kind of letting him get off easy. its like not disciplining your kids, they just will think its ok what they did. I say turn him in anyways even though he is refunding money

NHgoalstop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
also im glad people are getting a refund but not turning him in and getting him reprimanded by either the police or someones hands is kind of letting him get off easy. its like not disciplining your kids, they just will think its ok what they did. I say turn him in anyways even though he is refunding money
From what I've heard he still owes some a good amount of money and one that I know will probably be taking him to court soon.

devlzluv

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again guys, tell the people that have been taken for money to contact rev, he has all the information and has been provided information to direct people that have been scammed. You don't have to take this person to court entirely to get money back that was lost. Start the process first with making a report. If they don't want to do that then all is lost to them. Old saying goes, can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again guys, tell the people that have been taken for money to contact rev, he has all the information and has been provided information to direct people that have been scammed. You don't have to take this person to court entirely to get money back that was lost. Start the process first with making a report. If they don't want to do that then all is lost to them. Old saying goes, can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink.

That should apply to victims of Cerebra too, IMO. (Sorry, semi off topic, but reading that felt ironic).

Wuzzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Imagine being such scum that you scam hundreds of dollars out of people and after being pressured and possibly threatened, you refund 1 person then keep on going

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So who is he I am from NH and want to make sure I don’t get screwed.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 98 76.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back