Schminksbro's Blue Glow

schminksbro

Guardian of The Blue Glow
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
2,010
Reaction score
49
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lftside.jpg

lowcenter.jpg

greenzoas-2.jpg

redmille.jpg

fts7-2-10.jpg
 
Very nice my friend! Very Nice!
 
Looking great Andy! What kinda lights are you running?

I believe he is rocking 2 250 watt Radiums with some T5 Sups. But Im sure he'll correct me if I am wrong

Tank is really rocking Andy! What are these rumors I hear that you recently had to move this beauty? Also is that red milli frag you hooked me up with from that colony in the first pic? I can't wait for mine to get that big. My favorite by far and hands down quickest grower in the tank too!

P.S. you got PM!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new