Sdreefs.com registration

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishPham
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FishPham

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
139
Reaction score
58
Location
houston tx
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone have any luck creating account on sdreefs? Trying to sync up with some locals but can't get an account created. Emailed admin and no response either.
 
Anyone have any luck creating account on sdreefs? Trying to sync up with some locals but can't get an account created. Emailed admin and no response either.
I've had the same problem. I gave up. Emailed multiple times starting January 2022.
 
That's unfortunate. =( apparently the owner of the site has lost interest. Last few days, the site has been down.
 
I was able to register my account.

However, the system is not sending validation emails so I wasn’t able to post or anything.

I had to contact a moderator and have them manually change my posting permissions.
 
Sorry folks. I've been busy upgrading the site to XenForo. Site is up and running now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Chad
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new