Sea cumber or something else?

ncfalco

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2023
Messages
124
Reaction score
62
Location
Savannah
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm curing live rock and found this on the bottom of the bucket. It's only about 1 inch long. Any idea if this is a good hitchhiker for a reef aquarium?

IMG_4873.jpg
 
Peanut worm
 
Thanks I added it back into my curing barrel. I suspect that the rock is covered with them, as there were a few others that died from shipping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new