Seahorse not eating

Brimartin16

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
38
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got these seahorses from reefapalooza and apparently they are wild caught but had been treated for diseases and parasites but they won’t eat anyone have any tips I was told they were eating live or frozen but my two have not eaten yet I tried live brine and frozen mysis any suggestions?

4B257C9B-72E3-48FC-B083-E710B3C3A601.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new