Seam Failure?

Iinux

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2014
Messages
181
Reaction score
56
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy all cycling my new Red Sea reefer 250 g3 and noticed a small bubble line and wondering if I should be worried at all.

I can only see it with a flash light on it at night.
Opened up a ticket with Red Sea, but wonder what you all think.

IMG_1704.png


Thanks!
 
Are you referring to this?

IMG_1980.jpeg


Because this looks a lot like a tiny bit of debris caught under the interior silicone, or something similar! — not a structural concern!


Or…. are you referring to that line in the glass:glass silicone seam visible from top to bottom of photo? I assume this is a reflection/optical illusion, but I could be wrong?
 
Are you referring to this?

IMG_1980.jpeg


Because this looks a lot like a tiny bit of debris caught under the interior silicone, or something similar! — not a structural concern!


Or…. are you referring to that line in the glass:glass silicone seam visible from top to bottom of photo? I assume this is a reflection/optical illusion, but I could be wrong?
That’s exactly what I’m talking about! Didn’t think to draw the circle. Thank you!

Yeah it might be the sand foam you always get with a brand new tank and sand.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new