• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling 2 Jebao Dcp-3000

chinw76

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2018
Messages
319
Reaction score
202
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling 2 Jebao Dcp-3000 return pumps. One is new and the other was used for 4 months. I have upgraded to the Dcp-5000. I always keep a spare pump thus this is why I am selling 2 of them together. I will not sell individually due to shipping cost. Its important to have a spare return pump anyways. I am asking $130 and shipping is included. No international sales.

20180714_073143.jpg


20180714_073128.jpg
 
A buyer didn't come threw, these are still available.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new